Why BeerTech beerline Cleaning and Conditioning System? It’s simple.
Almost 4500 pubs across the UK are now signed up to BeerTech – taking advantage of our innovative money saving products, Our SmartCellar and our Flowmaster System that deliver:
Keeping the beer in the cellar at the correct storage temperature whist saving over £1000 in electricity costs per year, and extending the life of the main cooler system around 35%
- Increased Profit – cleaning on a 3-week cycle and able to sell the beer they would normally waste
- Beer Quality – Not only does BeerTech support continued Beer Quality between cleans, but many of our customers have commented on an improvement in Beer Quality because of how the Flowmaster System functions (check how it works)
- Time back to you – Its simple. Less Beer cleans equals more time back to you.
From groups like Greene King to many other groups, free houses, working men’s clubs and sports clubs, BeerTech delivers for a range of businesses who are seeing a significant return on their investment.
So, what are you waiting for – get in touch today.
For over two decades, we have been building a reputation as one of the UK’s most trusted and reliable suppliers of cost saving innovations for the hospitality trade.
UK: Own or rent – it’s up to you
In the UK, customers have the option to buy or rent our Flowmaster system. For customers who opt to rent, they can take advantage of our guarantee to cover all parts and servicing for the lifetime of the rental. The best bit, it is contract free so no minimum term applies.
We also have a wide network of trained cellar technicians based right across the UK, ready to supply and service our products and be there for our customers no matter which corner of the country they are based.
And it’s not just the UK that’s benefitting from BeerTech. Our Flowmaster is now available in North America, Dubai, Denmark, Australia and New Zealand too.
But what we’re most proud of…
We remain committed to providing our customers, both new and established with the best service we possibly can. To do anything else, would be to let both ourselves and the customer down.
This together with our ongoing commitment is where we feel most proud. We believe in doing the right thing and our customer service is all about simple good values – a personal approach, putting our customer first to deliver, and making great connections along the way.
- Now finished supplying another 10,000! of our FlowMaster units to Greene King to complete their entire managed estate, now numbering in excess of 1,800 sites
- Continuing to supply around 100 FlowMaster Units per month for Greene King free trade and managed estate
- We continue to supply our Australian Partners with the FlowMaster Units
- Now completed successful trails with FlowMaster system with Wells and Co. .
- Continuing to rent the FlowMaster system into over 300 independent sites
Trials now competed with many major brewers and smaller groups with installs in over 800 sites to date.
Depending on the Kw of your cooler, energy savings range from £1,100 to £1,400 per annum, with resultant carbon offset of around 1.5- 2.0 tonnes per site per year.
Now supplying to The UAE and Denmark