SmartCellar by BeerTech:
For app. support, please call: 07815 209350
The system saves over 30% of cellar cooler costs by automatically switching off the main cellar cooler during non-trading and peak electricity cost hours.
The principle behind this is that the beer in the keg increases in temperature at a much slower rate than the surrounding air temperature. This allows your cooler to be switched off for extended periods of time while maintaining the correct beer temperature. Therefore, the cellar cooler can be switched off during non-trading hours and peak time hours, resulting in a saving of around one third of electricity costs. There is, the proviso included within that if the cellar temperature rises above 17 degrees the system will detect this, and will switch the main chiller back on.
- Fully CE Certified
- Main display shows, duty cycle, hours run, door open times etc
- An app. can be downloaded to allow a phone to be connected via Bluetooth, giving exact savings figures. A button within the app. can then be pressed to send these a pre-designated e-mail address for recording and checking
- A simple system by-pass button is incorporated to allow the system to be isolated from the main chiller
- Reduces noise pollution by turning off the outside condenser unit overnight
- Automatically turns off cellar cooler during peak cost energy periods
- Easy visual LED indicators allow for quick checking of the cellar conditions and system monitoring status, e.g. If the cellar is too warm, the control unit will show this, and then turn the cooler back on until the desired temperature is reached
- Can be switched off for 24 hours to allow for normal cellar cooler maintenance
- Visual indicator to show accurate cellar temperature
- A door alarm can be incorporated to produce an audible sound if the door has been left open. The system will also record and display the amount of time the cellar door has been left open – daily/weekly etc. The alarm delay time is fully adjustable