Save 33% on Remote Cooler Energy Costs
Cellar Remote Coolers use an average of £1.60 per day of electricity resulting in a cost of around £585.00 per year.
Given that a pub is closed for an average of 12 hours per day, it is possible to turn off the remote cooler for an average of 8 hours per day. This saves a third of its energy usage, saving in the region of £192.00 per remote per year.
Smart Remote is a simple device that can be programmed to suit specific opening hours, shutting down the cellar remote cooler during the night, saving a 33% of its energy use.
- Designed in an IP56 rated enclosure to withstand the cellar environment.
- Designed to be wall mounted and wired or plugged into the chiller, making it a part of the drinks cooling system.
- Turning off the remote cooler off at night, saves additional energy as it stops the unit from producing heat. This in turn reduces the load on the main cellar chiller again saving money.
- Pre-programmed for night time saving of 8 hours but this can be altered to suit specific times if required
- Simple to Install
- Instant “money in the bank”
- Maintains Beer Quality
- Return on Investment in 4-5 months